lynx-dev Fwd: Re: lynx_w32 and screen review

From: Lloyd G. Rasmussen
Subject: lynx-dev Fwd: Re: lynx_w32 and screen review
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 99 09:28:40 EST

Has anyone compiled Lynx/32 lately on compilers other than Borland C
4.52, with the objective of making a console version of Lynx?  If Mike
Lawler's assertion is correct, a lot of blind Lynx users would be
happy to have a better method of keyboard handling.  We would probably
not mind if that version didn't support the mouse, if mouse handling
somehow is interfering with keyboard handling.  We need something to
test, besides Wayne's version and the Japanese version.  The
Japanese version seems to have the same keyboard problems as
Wayne's.  Any takers?