Re: lynx-dev Fwd: Re: lynx_w32 and screen review

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Fwd: Re: lynx_w32 and screen review
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 08:11:12 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 10 Mar 1999 address@hidden wrote:

> > Has anyone compiled Lynx/32 lately on compilers other than Borland C
> > 4.52, with the objective of making a console version of Lynx?  If Mike
> someone reported a few weeks ago that they had done so for Visual C++.
> (but they didn't followup with a patch).

There is the cygwin compilation of a recent version (but I haven't tried
it). I think it is also available on jolt, but I haven't been able to
connect to the jolt site today.

"ftp://crab.it.osha.sut.ac.jp/pub/Win32/develope/senshu/Lynx/lynx282j-cygwin-990118.lzh";
                                Doug
__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)