Re: lynx-dev Dead Code, Part 2

From: John Bley
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Dead Code, Part 2
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 13:48:53 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 address@hidden wrote:
[list of functions snipped]
> you're being a bit too hasty in your greps (I notice that there's a half
> dozen on this list that are in active code).  Try to look at the .c _and_
> the .h files.

If you're referring to things in .h files (which I am searching) such as:
#define HTHistory_canNext (HTHistory_canMoveBy (+1))
#define HTHistory_canPrevious (HTHistory_canMoveBy (-1))
#define HTHistory_next (HTHistory_moveBy (+1))
#define HTHistory_previous (HTHistory_moveBy (-1))
#define StrnAllocCat(dest, src, n)   SNACat  (&(dest), src, n)

Or the name-shortening defines such as:
#define HTAA_checkAuthorization HTAAchAu

Or even the backwards one:
#define HTAt_tMa        HTAtom_templateMatches

I already looked down all those paths.  Nobody calls StrnAllocCat, nobody
calls HTHistory_next, etc.

What am I missing?

--
John Bley - address@hidden