lynx-dev Removing HTHistory.{c,h}: rationale

From: John Bley
Subject: lynx-dev Removing HTHistory.{c,h}: rationale
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 15:16:19 -0500 (EST)

HTHistory.{c,h} define these functions and/or macros:
 HTHistory_record, HTHistory_backtrack, HTHistory_canBacktrack,
 HTHistory_moveBy, HTHistory_canMoveBy, HTHistory_next, HTHistory_canNext,
 HTHistory_previous, HTHistory_canPrevious, HTHistory_read,
 HTHistory_recall, HTHistory_count, HTHistory_leavingFrom

None of these are called anywhere outside HTHistory.{c,h}.
Nothing #includes HTHistory.h or redeclares any of the above.

It is perfectly safe to remove these two files from the distribution,
after updating the makefile of course. I've tested this and can provide
the CommonMakefile patch if necessary.
This is a roughly 6K snip if performed.

--
John Bley - address@hidden