Re: lynx-dev Lynx: ftp problems

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx: ftp problems
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 11:04:14 -0500 (EST)

990314 Frederic Meunier wrote:
> I noticed an error with ftp in all the versions i used.
> I don't know if it's hard to reproduce.  You make ftp connections.
> At a moment Lynx stop returning the list of directories and archives.
> It only shows the top of the directory.
> I'm sure Lynx connected to the ftp site.
> This is a known bug or i'm the only one experiencing this problem?
> I'm using Lynx 2.8.2dev19
> running Linux 2.2.2 on a RedHat 5.1 with all the updates.
> Lynx was compiled with Slang 1.3.5.

first, could you please try to separate your messages into lines?
second, thanx for giving proper details for Lynx version & other software;
but third, you need to give some examples of the ftp sites with the problem,
which could be due to the site, not Lynx.
AFAIK this problem hasn't been reported before.