Re: lynx-dev lynx-2.8.2dev19 commandline patch

From: Vlad Harchev
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx-2.8.2dev19 commandline patch
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 10:16:55 +0400 (SAMT)

On Mon, 15 Mar 1999, Klaus Weide wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Mar 1999, Vlad Harchev wrote:

 [ ........ ]

> You seem to be missing most responses on the topics that you started;
> you probably only replied to my message because it happened to be cc'd to
> you.

  I've recieved only one reply directly to that message - it was yours.
  I've also recieved Henry Nelson's reply (on that topic, but it was prior
  the patch I've send) in which he told that he considers this
  modification useless. I haven't seen any replies to the patch
  except yours. I'm reading all lynx-dev messages during last 2 weeks.
  May be I have bad ISP?

> Please subscribe to lynx-dev while you are participating.
>
> And please review the archives <http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/> now,
> there are probably lost of responses that you missed.
>
> >   Was it integrated?
>
> That would be a question for Tom Dickey.  Unless you mean whether it has
> already appeared in a new 2.8.2dev.N package, you can answer that for
> yourself by checking <http://sol.slcc.edu/lynx/current/>, specifically
> the CHANGES file.   (In this case the answer is No.)
>

>     Klaus

PS: sorry for flaming.

 Best regards,
 -Vlad