Re: lynx-dev When unhighlighting some highlighted links, lynx draws

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev When unhighlighting some highlighted links, lynx draws
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 15:08:36 -0500 (EST)

>  And one more question:
>    When lynx-2.8.2 will be released?
>  I'm planning to try to write some other things  - how much time do I
>  have?

it's a matter of when we can stop making large changes and focus on finishing
the pending things that we started.  I have two threads - the gettext and
the HTSprintf0 - which are only 80-90% done; my understanding is that
other people are in the same position.

I'd rather not put it into pre-release and have people start adding features.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden