lynx-dev correction to the patch to unhighlighing links for lynx with ls

From: Vlad Harchev
Subject: lynx-dev correction to the patch to unhighlighing links for lynx with lss
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 06:08:32 +0400 (SAMT)

  Recently I've sent a patch to fix unhighlighting problem in lynx
compiled with lss support. Here is a small correction:
 That patch added function 'redraw_part_of_line' at the end of
 src/GridText.c. It was unconditionally compiled because I thought it can
be used somewhere else. But it uses macro 'getyx' that is curses-specific,
so it should be patched with something like this

    int YP,XP;
-   getyx(stdscr,YP,XP);
+   LYGetYX(YP,XP);
    i=XP;

 Otherwise there will be compilation errors in GridText.c if using Slang.
 OTOH, that function can be considered lss-specific, so it should be
surrounded by

#if defined(USE_COLOR_STYLE) && !defined(NO_HILIT_FIX)
 /*function definition */
#endif

 Best regards,
  -Vlad