lynx-dev Problem Compiling v2.8.2

From: Jean-Sebastien Morisset
Subject: lynx-dev Problem Compiling v2.8.2
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 21:43:29 +0000

I'm receiving the following error when compiling Lynx 2.8.2 on Linux
2.0.36 w/ gcc 2.8.1.

-DLINUX  -c ./LYMain.c
./LYMain.c: In function `main':
./LYMain.c:737: parse error before `/'
make[1]: *** [LYMain.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jsmoriss/src/lynx2-8-2/src'
make: *** [all] Error 2

By compiling the development version, I'm hoping to fix a bug in 2.8.1.

When I run:

lynx -crawl -traversal -number_links -link=0 -auth='runbook:********'
-nolist -nopause -nolog
"http://runbook.up2.com/bin/up2/view/nph-runbook?docs=&ACTION=LIST";

I get this error:

Data transfer completeunable to open traversal found file: No such file
or directoryrow keys: Up and Down to move. Right to follow a link; Left
to go back.
 H)address@hidden:~/tmp$ o M)ain screen Q)uit /=search [delete]=history
list

The crawl just doesn't work.

Thanks,
js.
--
Jean-Sebastien Morisset, Sr. UNIX Administrator
Up2 Technologies, TeleGlobe <http://www.up2.com/>