RE: lynx-dev Lynx Problem

From: Barry Smith
Subject: RE: lynx-dev Lynx Problem
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 16:27:54 -0600

Here's all the info:  SCO 5.04, Lynx 2.8.2, Wyse 60 terminals on
Digiboard concentrator ports.  Lynx was downloaded from the '98 Skunkware
from SCO, so we didn't compile it in-house.

On our console, running scoansi, Lynx seems to work fine.  Links are
bright and the selected link is reverse video.

On the Wyse terminals, all of the links show up as reverse video, so you
can't tell which one is selected.

Some webpages appear to work OK.  Here's one in particular that causes
this problem on the Wyse terminals: http://www.lincolnplating.com/lpc

Based on previous responses from this list, we did the upgrade from 2.7
to 2.8.1, still doesn't work.    Others have stated that the listed
webpage works fine from their system.  So, I have to believe it is
something with the Wyse termcap or emulation (wy60 or wy60ak)

We did notice that if we setup a .lynxrc in a user directory with the
show_cursor=ON, it will show the flashing cursor in front of the link,
but they are still all reverse video.

Thanks for all the help so far and thanks in advance for any additional
efforts!