lynx-dev Packet Drivers HELP!

From: dr.mario
Subject: lynx-dev Packet Drivers HELP!
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 00:31:35 -0500 (EST)

I have given up trying to install a Packet Driver or what not in order for
Lynx to work with my ISP.  Is there a program that configures all this for
me or something!! Please help.. I love Lynx and I don't want to live on
not using the damn program.. 'cause it's just so much better then any
other browser out there.  So please help with with this Packet Driver
Issue and I will be one happy netizen. :)

thanx in advance!

-Jawon