Re: lynx-dev Packet Drivers HELP!

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Packet Drivers HELP!
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 07:51:58 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 19 Mar 1999, dr.mario wrote:

> I have given up trying to install a Packet Driver or what not in order for
> Lynx to work with my ISP.  Is there a program that configures all this for
> me or something!! Please help.. I love Lynx and I don't want to live on

You haven't given us enough information to help you. Which version of
lynx are you trying to use? What platform are you using (i.e. DOS,
Windows95, unix, etc.)? What type of packet driver did you try to
install? Are you on a network or trying to go through a modem? What
did you already do, and what happened? The more information you can
give, the more likely that you will get a helpful answer.

There are programs to help set up lynx for some platforms.
                                Doug
__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)