Re: lynx-dev Is this a referer header problem ?

From: Serge Munhoven
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Is this a referer header problem ?
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 00:46:57 +0100

On Mon, Mar 22, 1999 at 01:52:31PM -0800, Eduardo Chappa L. wrote:
 >  Hello
 >
 >    I needed to know the time in London, so I went to
 >  http://www.01digital.com/time/ clicked on the refresh link, opened the
 >  "menu" frame, then "select new location", I choosed "United Kingdom", then
 >  "England" and finally "London", but I go back to the original "main" frame.
 >  If I use NS3.04 I get the answer I wanted. Is this the referer header
 >  problem the was mentioned before by an administrator of a web site and
 >  there's nothing I can do or is there something I can do.

Hello

No, just a cookie you'll have to accept in order to get the time.
www.globaltime.net wants to set it after the final "OK" (for "London") :

www.globaltime.net cookie: GT=100+01+00+United+King  Allow? (Y/N/Always/neVer)

(at least with 2.8.1pre.9 -- Yeap, I know there is much better out there).

 - Serge