Re: lynx-dev New Network Solutions site and Lynx

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev New Network Solutions site and Lynx
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 22:44:20 -0500 (EST)

990323 Bob Izenberg wrote:
> I've heard the revamped Network Solutions site  http://www.internic.net ,
> which redirects to  www.networksolutions.com , is unviewable with Lynx.
> P.S.  Let's not turn this into a NetSol bashing thread.
> That's going on in full color on the isp-tech and other lists.
> Tune in there if you must see Chuck Gomes smacked around, but please...
> Let's discuss Lynx here.

really, that's gratuitously unkind to lynx-devers:
at least for the past year or so, we've all been polite & rational
& we never get off-topic, apart from occasional light-hearted asides.
very few of us have opinions about Network Solutions
& i for one have never heard of Mr Gomes,
but (also for one) i don't get my jollies watching other people get hurt.
maybe you should read lynx-dev more regularly
to get the true flavor of what we are involved in these days.

as for Part 2, elm couldn't read it ...

> MIAGCSqGSIb3DQEHAqCAMIACAQExCzAJBgUrDgMCGgUAMIAGCSqGSIb3DQEHAQAAoIIILTCCAy4w
> ggKXoAMCAQICEQDSdi6NFAw9fbKoJV2v7g11MA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAgUAMF8xCzAJBgNVBAYTAlVT
> MRcwFQYDVQQKEw5WZXJpU2lnbiwgSW5jLjE3MDUGA1UECxMuQ2xhc3MgMSBQdWJsaWMgUHJpbWFy
-- remaining 2 screens snipped --