lynx-dev Packet driver

From: RYA
Subject: lynx-dev Packet driver
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 19:30:02 +0300 (MSK)

                        Hello,LYNX developers,
                I've downloaded LYNX package.
        My comp is DELL 386-sx , 4Mb memory,HD = 200Mb.,NO math coprocessor.
Windows 3.11.
I would like to run LYNX.EXE from inside MS-DOS 5.0
After running lynx.bat i was given a message "NO PACKET DRIVER FOUND".
Please,advise me where could i download PACKET DRIVER for DOS for dial-up
connections with my Internet provider.
        MORE:
I installed resident nullpck.com driver (was in package).
LYNX ran succesfully but message "Looking for http://browser.edu";
was encountered and 'o','q','h' comands was not responded.Only Ctrl-C helped.
        I have NOT any other browser to access to Internet.
But I have E-mail account. Could i get an advise or instructions how to
configure LYNX properly? & get a PACKET DRIVER FOR MS-DOS 5.0 ?

                Thank You.
                                                Yuri.