Re: lynx-dev lynx2-8-1/Linux patch for new VTs

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2-8-1/Linux patch for new VTs
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 21:37:35 -0500 (EST)

> all patches should be against a recent development version:
> the current latest is dev.20, but dev.21 is expected any day.

I've got most of the patches other than Vlad's in now; have inlaws visiting
so I cannot work late.  I'll probably finish dev.21 tomorrow night.

> Tom Dickey co-ordinates patches & versions,
> but decisions are made by consensus as far as possible (TD gets last word).

last word - if it should build/run on one of the platforms I can test, I'll
see how it builds/runs - ifdef it if it looks experimental (or ask for
more work if it doesn't build or run).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden