Re: lynx-dev Request for vote - Fwd: Re: Free GNU/OSS Hosting

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Request for vote - Fwd: Re: Free GNU/OSS Hosting
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 16:00:44 -0500

On Thu, Apr 01, 1999 at 01:17:22PM +0200, Serge Munhoven wrote:
> Dear All
>
> Though I understand from today's messages on the list that things are also
> moving on Jim's side, I've got the following on mine (after seeing all those
> starving mirrors :-) (See http://www.linuxbox.com/gnu.html as well as my mail
> cited by Chris Gann below for details)
>
> Any comments ?
>
>  - Serge
>
> PS: To put it clearly, there was no intention to compete with Jim

[snipola]

I will have the primary Lynx FTP site running and announced next week.
After that, we will publish the list of mirror sites as they are set up.
Believe me, the Lynx community will benefit greatly from the site we
have been given.

------
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
The dew has clearly fallen with a particularly sickening thud
this morning.