Re: lynx-dev a note on different lynx.cfg/commandline args syntax

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev a note on different lynx.cfg/commandline args syntax
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 14:41:33 +0400 (MSD)

4-Apr-99 20:54 address@hidden wrote:
>> Fantastic!
>> I had a primary lynx_cfg.ok which set PARTIAL_THRES:3,
>> included lynx.cfg with PARTIAL_THRES:1,
>> and .lynxrc with partial_thres=-1
>>
>> Only first is active while the second and third ignored.  Why?

> I'm not sure - suspect that the only way we'll know is to debug it.

It's incredible, but LIST_FORMAT only works from a primary cfg file only
but INFOSECS work from both primary and included files on my system.
Looks like initialization/re-allocation problem for child read_cfg()...
Does someone can recreate my symptoms?

I have no expirience with run-time debuging in this environment..