lynx-dev [dev21] LYNXCOMPILEOPTS and HAVE_CFG_DEFS_H?

From: Scott Bigham
Subject: lynx-dev [dev21] LYNXCOMPILEOPTS and HAVE_CFG_DEFS_H?
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 17:23:21 -0400 (EDT)

In the process of testing my source cache mods, I noticed that the
LYNXCOMPILEOPTS:/ link on the document information page wasn't working.
On investigation, I noticed an apparent inconsistency:  in LYShowInfo.c,
where the compile options page is implemented, HAVE_CFG_DEFS_H is
#define'd manually, according to the settings of HAVE_CONFIG_H and
NO_CONFIG_INFO; but there is nothing analogous in LYGetFile.c, where the
LYCOMPILEOPTS URL is handled, and HAVE_CFG_DEFS_H doesn't appear to be
#define'd by anything else.  I fixed it by adding analogous machinery in
LYGetFile.c as indicated below, but this seems an odd way to go about
it.

                                                -sbigham

*** LYGetFile.c.orig    Tue Mar 30 12:10:37 1999
--- LYGetFile.c Mon Apr 12 15:55:42 1999
***************
*** 38,43 ****
--- 38,49 ----
  #endif /* SYSLOG_REQUESTED_URLS */
  #endif /* !VMS */

+ #if defined(HAVE_CONFIG_H) && !defined(NO_CONFIG_INFO)
+ #define HAVE_CFG_DEFS_H
+ #else
+ #undef HAVE_CFG_DEFS_H
+ #endif
+
  PRIVATE int fix_http_urls PARAMS((document *doc));
  extern char * WWW_Download_File;
  #ifdef VMS