Re: lynx-dev PATCH [dev21]: source caching, take 3

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev PATCH [dev21]: source caching, take 3
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 22:29:08 -0400 (EDT)

990412 Scott Bigham wrote:
> I looked over the users' guide, and I really couldn't find
> any appropriate place to put a mention of this.

it's on page 6: search for
 "Lynx renders HTML files and saves the rendition, not the source"
& read that paragraph, which will now be inaccurate with your patch.
you're the best person to re-write the text,
as you know exactly what your patch can/cannot do:
make it brief but accurate advice for the ordinary joe/jill out there.

and you deserve lots of thanks from everyone
for so competently filling a very long felt want ... (smile)