Re: lynx-dev Lynx 2.8

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx 2.8
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 22:19:54 -0400 (EDT)

990413 Kerry Kerstein wrote:
> So where can one pick up this text only browser.  I didn't see any links
> on any of your pages for downloading or purchasing this.

wherever you thought you were sending your message,
it ended up at the Lynx developers' mailing list, an appropriate place:
Lynx is free software, supported by an international co-op of volunteers.
you can get the latest release of Lynx (2-8-1)
from  http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/release .
if you are a Windows user, you may want a binary (compiled) version:
try  www.fdisk.com/doslynx/lynxport.htm
or   www.crl.com/~subir/lynx/binaries.html .
ask again here if you encounter serious problems.