Re: lynx-dev PATCH [dev21]: source caching, take 3

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev PATCH [dev21]: source caching, take 3
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 12:26:03 +0400 (MSD)

>>> Grmbl... with HTDisplayPartial() defined private in HTFormat.c, I had to

Hmm... HTDisplayPartial() is not working for MEMORY/FILE caching hit
since we are working out of mainloop reloading stage (around getfile())
and display_partial flag is not set properly elsewhere.
Will check whether we can fix this.
(And the problem not so important, only a very slow machines may be affected).