Re: lynx-dev Re: STARTFILE patch

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: STARTFILE patch
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 11:46:36 +0900 (JST)

[...]
> No, and why should we?  People configuring for use by anonymous users
> have to go through the files carefully anyway and put in whatever fits

What is done with "http://lynx.browser.org/"; or ".", no big deal; at
least no one will get burnt. THIS section on -anonymous IS potentially
misleading and could result in disaster. I will yell from the bleachers
one more time: take it out of there; it's irresponsible. This is a case
where no knowledge is better than a little. No punches pulled; take it
for what it's worth.

__Henry