Re: lynx-dev Commenting...

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Commenting...
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 06:47:43 -0400 (EDT)

From: Michael Sobolev <address@hidden>
>certain values for LINK, and for META tgs.  But the only author I found
>(<META>)
>doe not work with Lynx: when I press c on my newly create page with author
>meta information, I get the message no owner is defined.

Anyone on the list gone thru and determined how much of HTML 4.0 lynx does
currently support?  It might be useful to have a checklist of HTML 4 features
and the ones lynx currently supports and the ones it could support with
contributions from someone...
--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>