[no subject]

From: one12
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 05:58:20 -0500 (CDT)

I have a question regarding the SAVE_SPACE item in the lynx.cfg
file.  i am running the win32 version of lynx on windows nt 4.0
and have been wanting to download files and save them using the
"Save to Disk" feature.  But I am not sure what to place in the
"SAVE_SPACE:" option in lynx.cfg.

currently i have "drive:\temp".  i have tried "drive:/temp" also.
neither of them seem to work.  what form do i have to put the
path to have this work correctly?

thank you for your help.

jim