Re: lynx-dev extending the syntax of 'include' command in lynx.cfg

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev extending the syntax of 'include' command in lynx.cfg
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 16:11:34 +0400 (MSD)

15-Apr-99 05:52 Vlad Harchev wrote:

>   Also I have the following idea:
>  We can write the documentation for the lynx.cfg in html (and each option will
> have an anchor consisting of it's name). When adding new options/changing
> behaviour of the options, we will modify that html file. And we can write the

Looks nice and really easy to implement.
But this is a bad health for executable size: lynx.cfg currently of ~90K long,
HTML version will be larger by factor ~2 and this code should be built into
lynx binary. Also we should work around INCLUDED files in that case
(we may want to have one large file with all comments
but another with a only couple of lines for handy maintenance).