Re: lynx-dev Lynx Question

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx Question
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 14:31:43 +0400 (MSD)

19-Apr-99 18:46 Cynthia Griffiths (516)233-6839 wrote:
> I am using Lynx 2.4-FM on an digital alpha running VMS

Lynx does not support JavaScript so you could not use onLoad=... etc.

With current Lynx 2.8.1 your sample displayed just as a clean page
(no submit buttons, all form fields are hidden) but no hang or so.
If you add submit button user could press it to submit you hidden items,
probably of a little interest since I have no idea what kind of monitoring
do you want to perform.