Re: lynx-dev dev.22 patch 2 - userdefs et al

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev dev.22 patch 2 - userdefs et al
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 18:25:34 +0400 (MSD)

20-Apr-99 07:30 Klaus Weide wrote:
> The below doesn't deal with userdefs.h de-MUSTification (mentioned
> in another message) at all - I'll gladly leave that to Henry :)

> Other remarks:
> - Does it make sense to store/read partial_thres in/from .lynxrc at all?

It make sence to store commaind line -partial_thres value
permanently when save .lynxrc from the Options Menu.
But this is so hidden and nonintuitive (and even don't work
with DJGPP port by some unknown reason) we should avoid it.
I personally hide any .lynxrc options NOT available from Options Menu.