Re: lynx-dev Lynx, colors and VT100

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx, colors and VT100
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 17:36:29 -0400 (EDT)

> The weird thing is that the VT525 is a color terminal but its termcap and
> terminfo definitions in DEC's ftp site don't have color capabilities. Does
> that make the VT525 a "contradictory" terminal?

not at all.  DEC's VMS files for this stuff only got updated to show
color in mid-1995, not long before they gave (sorry "sold") away their
terminal business.  The latest terminfo I've seen for the same terminals
were dated before that - they don't get updated _that_ often.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden