lynx-dev Name

From: Moueen Bu-Ghanim
Subject: lynx-dev Name
Date: 23 Apr 99 14:37:16 EET

Hello,

I am sending this e-mail because I knew of an ISP in Lebanon, Middle East who
is using the name LYNX with a diferent logo for a their new service.
    http://www.lynx.net.lb/
They are new and has nothing to do with Lynx browser.

Aren't there any international or copyright law which can deal with this type
of problems.

I am just an lynx enthusiast. I some times use Lynx. I am a medical doctor; I,
unfortunately, do not have time to participate in the development of Lynx.

Thank you and Good Luck

Sincerly

Moueen Bu-Ghanim