lynx-dev Need help!

From: jhaggert1981
Subject: lynx-dev Need help!
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 13:48:31 -0700 (PDT)

I am a long time user of your fine software however it has come to my attention
that I have one slight problem with it.
Basically I need to be able to have access to some kind of web based e-mail
system that is lynx compatable.
Unfortunately I do not have access to any sort of shell access and am forced to
use the current settings as well as have
a verry archaic version compared to the most current 2.5FM or 2.6.
I am actively searching for the best service with use in this way.
Hotmail just plain stabbed me in the back <Homer>Doh!!! Lousy Microsoft</Homer>
by forcing the use of cookies which old lynx cannot use.
I tried atdot (http://www.atdot.org) however I CANNOT send anything because the
browser interprets the fields as UNMODIFIABLE.
Now you say that may be that way all the time! You are incorrect sir!!! You see
I was able to use hotmail with noproblem and modify any region that needed to
be modified.

If there is any recommendation for such a service or perhaps an isp that will
accept 2400bps connections it would be most appreciated.

check out my page at http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/3711
or at http://kernel.freeservers.com (still being worked on just drop me a mail
about it)