lynx-dev dev.24 Archive link runaround

From: pg
Subject: lynx-dev dev.24 Archive link runaround
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 09:24:01 -0600 (MDT)

The link from:

              Information about the current document

  Lynx 2.8.2dev.24 (23 Apr 1999) (development version) - compile time options

File that you are currently viewing

   Linkname: Lynx-Dev Discussion List
    Charset: iso-8859-1 (assumed)
   Owner(s): mailto:address@hidden
       size: 109 lines
       mode: normal

Link that you currently have selected

   Linkname: Lynx-Dev Archive

Now drops me into a warning:

         Flora Community Web (p1 of 2)

                           Could not find: /lynx-dev

   I could not find the file you were looking for.

Did you by chance mean: /lynx-dev/

   I brought you to the home page as a good place to start looking.