Re: lynx-dev dev.23: extended INCLUDE syntax broken for DOSPATH

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev dev.23: extended INCLUDE syntax broken for DOSPATH
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 08:05:21 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 26 Apr 1999, Doug Kaufman wrote:

> I am a little confused by this, since I always use the forward
> slash convention (DJGPP accepts either). I had thought that DOS
> pathnames with backslashes required quoting in lynx.cfg (e.g.
> c:\\lynx\\lynx.cfg). Do we really have code that accepts unquoted
> backslashes for DOS paths?

I got to check this on my DOS machine, and see that unescaped
backslashes are accepted in DOS filenames in lynx.cfg. Is it possible
to require forward slash in filenames for INCLUDE, so that backslash
can be used for quoting, or is the code for DOS to accept backslashes
too integrated to avoid here?
                              Doug
__
Doug Kaufman