Re: lynx-dev dev.23: extended INCLUDE syntax broken for DOSPATH

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev dev.23: extended INCLUDE syntax broken for DOSPATH
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 18:21:41 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 28 Apr 1999, Vlad Harchev wrote:

>  This patch also implements the following separators:
>  ':' and ' for ' on unix
>  ' for ' on other OSes.
> +#ifdef unix
> +             || (p1 = strstr(value, sep=":"))!=0
> +#endif
> +         ) {
> +             *p1 = '\0';
> +             p1+=strlen(sep);
> +         };
> +#endif
> +

If you expect this to not have the separator ":" on DOS, this won't
work, since DJGPP defines unix and __unix__. You will have to make that
"# if defined(unix) && !defined(__DJGPP__)" if you want it to do what I
think you do. I don't know about other compilers, but I suspect that the
CYGWIN compiler for Windows probably does the same, so you might need to
add "&& !defined(_WINDOWS)"
                              Doug

__
Doug Kaufman