Re: Where are we Headed? (was lynx-dev The Lynx TODO list )

From: mattack
Subject: Re: Where are we Headed? (was lynx-dev The Lynx TODO list )
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 18:39:44 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 30 Apr 1999, David Combs wrote:
>Also, there's all this hype about XML as the next big thing.

Also there's "Dynamic HTML", whatever the heck that is.  There's an
O'Reilly book on Dynamic HTML.  Someone I know had the book at a work
comm meeting the other day and he basically explained that it's sort of like
an officialized JavaScript, with the dynamism in the HTML itself rather
than a big skanky hack add on.

I'm sure someone can explain better than this..

Dang, I sure hope none of these things make Lynx useless.