lynx-dev 'advanced' suggestion

From: mattack
Subject: lynx-dev 'advanced' suggestion
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 21:21:47 -0700 (PDT)

I suggest that, when in Advanced mode, some of the prompts become shorter.

Such as
Edit the current link's URL:
and
Edit this document's URL:

I suggest both go down to just :

I noticed this because the URLs are usually so long that they can't
fit in the rest of the 80 columns after the prompt.  I realized the = command
when I copied/pasted one URL earlier to a Usenet posting, but I still
think this would be handy..  Hmm, plus when I was at work, the = screen
was cutting the URL in a weird way and centering it..  Though I can't seem
to find a big URL at the moment for that to happen on.