Re: lynx-dev structured description of lynx.cfg settings

From: Vlad Harchev
Subject: Re: lynx-dev structured description of lynx.cfg settings
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 12:17:08 +0500 (SAMST)

On Mon, 3 May 1999 address@hidden wrote:

> [...]
> > I assume that all of this is going to go into the NEXT lynx release?
>
> NEXT (if we keep adding features there won't be a 2.8.2 - the only reason
> I've delayed to this point is my own schedule's been very busy).

  Please, explain more verbose(I didn't understand) - will structured
description ... will be in 2.8.2 or not.  IMO it should.
  BTW, are there any problems with that patch?
  And another question: When 2.8.2 will be released?

PS: I promise not to add new features in 2 following monthes - I will be very
busy .

>[...]

 Best regards,
  -Vlad