Re: lynx-dev changing the installed lynx's directory layout

From: Vlad Harchev
Subject: Re: lynx-dev changing the installed lynx's directory layout
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 04:57:40 +0500 (SAMST)

On Tue, 4 May 1999, Klaus Weide wrote:

> On Sat, 1 May 1999, Vlad Harchev wrote:
> >   When piping will be implemented, I will write at least 1 script. Also
> > there
> > are several useful scripts at Klaus homepage that do html table rendering.
>
> Please point me to that page I hear so much about.  :)
> I don't think I had one; if I did, the URL is probably broken now
> (but the files should still be around somewhere).
>
> Or did you mean Subir's patches page?
>
>    Klaus

 One day (when I was unable to get dev23? patch), I was seraching for it (by
exploring links availble  at '?' page. As I remember, I found and url that
contain 'klaus' in it's name, and (as I remember) there were patches with
things that aid viewing tables with lynx, so I (when writing message you've
replied) concluded that it was reachable through your homepage.  Sorry for
confusion.
 And yes, now it should mean 'http://www.crl.com/%7Esubir/lynx/patches.html'.

And what do you think about lynx directory approach?

 Best regards,
  -Vlad