lynx-dev Can't get whole page..

From: mattack
Subject: lynx-dev Can't get whole page..
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 18:33:05 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, another mysterious problem.

I can't receive the full document for:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/tech/ffwd/0499/feature30.htm

with Lynx.

My alias for lynx is
lynx -nopause -useragent='Mozilla/4.04 [en]' -pseudo_inlines

and it is Lynx Version 2.8.1rel.2 (1998)

It's been sitting at:
Read 7 KB of data, 7 KB/sec.

For like an hour or two now.  Similar things happened when I tried the
other day (I'd get slightly over 1 page (24 lines) of text.. and it would
never get any more..  I don't even have the partial display now.)

Here at work, I launched iCab and it connected and got the page very fast.
(iCab is set to use its own user agent string, btw..)

Is there any way this can actually be Lynx?  Since it has been happening
for a few days, since I saw the link in a rec.arts.tv posting.. it makes
me wonder.  Plus I had a similar problem a week or two ago.