lynx-dev Re: Oui/Non (was: structured description of lynx.cfg settings)

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Oui/Non (was: structured description of lynx.cfg settings)
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 07:25:10 -0400

On Tue, May 04, 1999 at 04:56:48PM -0400, address@hidden wrote:
> > > I don't think the file has 'msgid "yes"' and 'msgid "no"' entries, it is
> > > older than that.
> > So if the message string is unavailable, shouldn't Lynx display the
> > proper choices that do work?
> Not necessarily - the TOUPPER may not work properly (if your locale support
> is broken).  But I didn't see a better way to implement it.
> (TOLOWER is almost guaranteed to not work ;-)

I didn't see "yes" or "no" in the lynx.pot file, which would explain
why there might not be a translation in the de.po file, nor a string to
output. I also noticed a couple files missing from the POTFILES.in list:

WWW/Library/Implementation/HTFile.c
WWW/Library/Implementation/HTGopher.c
WWW/Library/Implementation/HTTelnet.c

Marvin the Paranoid Android.