lynx-dev lynx2.8.2dev.25d-cpp.patch.gz

From: dickey
Subject: lynx-dev lynx2.8.2dev.25d-cpp.patch.gz
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 20:59:04 -0400 (EDT)

I didn't put Vlad's most recent patch into the pre-release (it makes
assumptions about the function and availability of the C preprocessor which
I've found in the past to be not true).

The generated html looks good - but I see adding this as an experimental
feature which is not available on some platforms.  However, even that
requires some maintainance effort - it relies on a handcrafted version of
lynx.cfg

So let's take that up in the 2.8.3 development.  (Vlad's doing some nice
work, it just isn't quite as portable as I think Lynx should be - so it'll
take time/effort to integrate).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden