[no subject]

From: Yuriy G. Balagezyan
Date: Thu, 6 May 99 11:24:24 +0400

dear sirs?

I apply to You, May be You'll be able to help me. I'll describe You my
problem.

I have the operating system, pc DOS 7.0 installed on my computer,, and I
use DOS port of Lynx 2.8 to work in internet. When I have matter
with HTTP servers, all goes well, but when I apply to Proxy server to
have access to FTP sites, I cannot recieve any document.

I'll be very much obliged if You help me to resolve this problem.
Please, write me privately if it's possible.
Thank You in advance
         sincerely Yours

Y. G. Balagezyan