Re: lynx-dev Table support?

From: Chuck Martin
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Table support?
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 17:34:38 -0400

On Thu, May 06, 1999 at 07:09:10AM -0400, Larry W. Virden wrote:

> Are you envisioning literally using letters and numbers?  Or would the
> labels be row and column headers, if provided?

I was thinking of letters and numbers, like in a spreadsheet.  Trying
to duplicate the row and column headers for every cell could be very
cumbersome for anything but the smallest tables, especially since the
headers may not fit in a single line themselves.  Hmmm...another idea
is taking shape in my mind as to how tables could be done.  Let me
think about it a bit before commenting.

Chuck