lynx-dev h_errno still broken

From: Bela Lubkin
Subject: lynx-dev h_errno still broken
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 01:19:02 -0700

HTTCP.c now depends on an #ifdef HAVE_H_ERRNO; if that isn't defined, we
declare a local static my_errno in lieu of the resolver library's
h_errno.  That's a more-or-less reasonable implementation, but I don't
see any code in configure to decide whether we do, in fact, have
h_errno.  The necessary check would attempt to link a program which
referred to an extern h_errno with the chosen set of libraries.

Currently, Lynx links, but is unable to detect resolver errors.  I'm not
sure this really has any effect, as nothing really cares what the value
of lynx_nsl_status is, but it should be fixed anyway in case future code
does care.