Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.2dev.25d-cpp.patch.gz

From: Vlad Harchev
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.2dev.25d-cpp.patch.gz
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 23:27:45 +0500 (SAMST)

On Thu, 6 May 1999, Philip Webb wrote:

> 990506 Vlad Harchev wrote:
> > I put all html files generated by my patch at  http://www.hippo.ru/~hvv
> > Try them out (they are {alpha,cat}toc.html, body.html, index.html).
>
> yes, impressive!  the list at the top of  cattoc.html
> isn't perfectly alphabetical (at least in English (smile)).
> did you intend that the files should show actual user choices too?

  What user choices are you talking about? - please explain.

  Default values of settings are read from 'userdefs.h' (for settings, that
have default value configurabl;e in userdefs.h ), so the section
'Default value' lists the default values that were in 'userdefs.h' at the time
of 'make install-doc' - ie they reflect defaults in userdefs.h.

 As for sorting cattoc.html, I don't think that they should be sorted in any
way (the entries in TOC of the book are not sorted, the alphabetical index
does).

>[...]

 Best regards,
  -Vlad