Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.2dev.25d-cpp.patch.gz

From: Bela Lubkin
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.2dev.25d-cpp.patch.gz
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 01:31:11 -0700

Vlad Harchev wrote:

>   To TD: I can start working on this in order it to be included in 2.8.2.

This is new development.  Very good new development, but still, new
development.  It will also be a very complex change, requiring many
iterations to get it completely right.  I think we should finish up
2.8.2 without this; meanwhile, Vlad, you continue to work on patches.
The 2.8.3 development series will start with your then-current patch
set.  This will give us several months to work out the kinks and improve
it, so that it'll be a mature, stable feature by the time it's released
in 2.8.3rel1.