lynx-dev Lynx Installation troubleshooting

From: Sarli Leopoldo
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx Installation troubleshooting
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 02:46:10 +0200

Help! We download then Lynx 2.8 version from Internet but after having
unpacked the file on our PC we are not able to configure it. We can't find
a file to configure to make the program run. When we run the file linx.exe
or linx.bat (copied from the "Samples" directiry) the error message is like
"Unable to find valid drivers package", even if there is a directory named
"Drivers" on our PC. What can we do??

Please send an aswer at address@hidden

Waiting for reply.

Thank You