Re: lynx-dev I am hurtin!

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev I am hurtin!
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 09:28:31 +0900 (JST)

> I just downloaded lynx 2.8.1  win32 version.  I am having to evaluate some

I know very little to nothing about the win32 port.  _On unix_, I would
recommend that you review the distribution lynx.cfg file.  You can obtain/
view this file at http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/current/lynx2-8-2/lynx.cfg if
the lynx.cfg file you presently have is not complete with comments.  Since
you are behind a firewall, my guess is that you need to set the "proxy"
variable for your firewall gateway.  If you are not able to get things
to work, please mention which binary (the URL from which you downloaded)
you are using or if you compiled your own, in your follow-up questions.

__Henry.