Re: lynx-dev configure problem

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: Re: lynx-dev configure problem
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 20:44:43 -0400 (EDT)

> From: address@hidden
> Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 20:22:42 -0400 (EDT)
> I don't know - I've not been in that part of the configure script recently,
> so it's either a side-effect or something in your environment changed.
>
> --> I would look in config.log to see why (that's where the real message is)

Nothing has changed in my env that i know of.
If it has, I didn't do it.  (Maybe my ISP?)
One thing that confuses me is the following:

checking for SLtt_get_screen_size in -lslang... no
checking for -lslang in /intac/u4/leaves/lib... no
checking for -lslang in /intac/u4/leaves/lib/slang... no
checking for -lslang in /usr/local/lib... no
checking for -lslang in /usr/local/lib/slang... no
checking for -lslang in /usr/lib... no
checking for -lslang in /usr/lib/slang... no
configure: error: Cannot link slang library

Why is it not checking for -lslang in /intac/u4/leaves/slang/lib?

If you have time to look, I'll send config.log to you separately so as not to
inflate the lynx archive.
Thanks in advance.
--le