Re: lynx-dev Lynx accessibility issue

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx accessibility issue
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 03:12:32 +0400 (MSD)

19-May-99 10:55 address@hidden wrote me instead of lynx-dev,
so I forward the letter:

On Wed, 19 May 1999, Leonid Pauzner wrote:
>Any reasonably modern version of Lynx supports colors
>(and even much more enhanced colors in some configurations).
>Bold and other emphasizes interpreted with color
>unless you push lynx to black-and-white mode so underlines comes.

What do you mean by black and white mode?  Is this the mode by default if
I don't compile in color?

With the terminal program I use at work (built into Mac OS X Server), I can't
get the color settings the way I want..  If I set them up in the term program
the way I want, EITHER the links in Lynx or the hilighted bar in pine are
invisible because it ends up using the same foreground/background color based
upon my combinations..

Is there some easy way I can get Lynx to just use INVERSE only?